Below is a sample itinerary:
Meet your friendly, professional guide at your hotel around 9am where the tour starts.
Then explore downtown walking, clock tower, TV tower, Odri park etc.
*You can choose and make your original itinerary.
After that, you will take a lunch at central wholesale market. You can enjoy great Hokkaido's seafood.
Our guide and staff would suggest you some restaurant based on your requests.
Of course, if you have decided specific restaurant for lunch, we could help you to reserve it.
Then you will move to Hokkaido shrine in Maruyama Park. Finaly you will visit Shiroi Koibito Park, chocolate factory.
You will finish around 5 pm.
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: Your centrally-located hotel or accommodation in Tokyo09:00:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Professional and friendly guide
- Entrance fees (for yourself and guide)
- Lunch fee (for yourself and guide)
- Transportation fee (NOT included private van)
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 0 to 99
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Not wheelchair accessible
A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable walking shoes
This is a walking tour. We don't use a private van. We take a public transportation during the tour. That cost is not included and depending on your destination and hotel.
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate