- Fee for batik demonstration, workshop certificate, apron, and rubber gloves
- Local taxes
- All materials needed
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- Mobile or paper ticket accepted
- any issue, or enquiry , please do whatapps to +60122579775
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it.
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
- For inquiries:
- 1. Tour-specific inquiries (including the itinerary and transport): Please refer to the Tour-Specific Inquiries section of your e-voucher to find the relevant tour organizer's details.
- 2. Change or cancellation issues: Please contact Trip.com Customer Support via the email address or contact numbers provided in your e-voucher.
Adult: Age 13–99
Child: Age 3–12
Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
Service animals allowed
Public transportation options are available nearby
Specialized infant seats are available
Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
Children below 7 must be accompanied by an adult
all day breakfast , lunch & snacks are available at Green Tomato Cafe, inside the myBatik centre