Some of the liveliest spots in Singapore await on this adventure through the city's vibrant nightlife. Try some delicious local dishes, visit some energetic street markets, take a serene walk through the Gardens by the Bay, and find great local havens for some fun after dark.
Once your meet your group, take a seat aboard the double-decker tour bus for the ride out to Chinatown. As the sun goes down, it's time to taste some of the local delicious delicacies at Chinatown Food Street. Next, cross the water for a look at the captivating light and sound show at Gardens by the Bay, and then check out the shops of Bugis Street to find some souvenirs.
Afterward, take a ride past the gleaming storefronts of Orchard Road before you return to Suntec City, home to world's largest fountain, and step out to make the rest of the night your own.
- BIG BUS & DUCK Tourist Hub
- 3 Temasek Boulevard 3 Temasek Boulevard, Unit #01-330 Singapore 038983
- Guided tour of Singapore by bus
- Live tour commentary provided in English
- SGD 5 meal voucher for food at Chinatown Food Street
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- Please present e-voucher to get on board
- Meeting/Redemption Point: BIG BUS & DUCK Tourist Hub; 3 Temasek Boulevard 3 Temasek Boulevard, Unit #01-330 Singapore 038983
- Meeting Time: 18:00
- Departure Time: 18:30
- Duration: about 3 hours
Adult: Age 13+
Child: Age 3 to 12
Free for children under 3
It takes about 30 minutes to stay at Chinatown Food Street. You can enjoy a quick meal here and spend your 5 SGD meal voucher. Or, we recommend that you come to this activity after dinner.
Please note that there will be light show in Christmas Wonderland in Gardens by the Bay during Nov 29 and Dec 30, 2019 and he ticket is NOT included