After purchasing your tickets, you may arrive at Larnach Castle any time between 9am and 5pm. It is a 20 minute drive from the Dunedin City Centre, and is a perfect self drive destination. On arriving at the Castle your first stop will be at the Gatehouse, this is where you present your voucher, in return you will be given an entrance ticket to present at the Castle entrance. You will be provided with a map of the Garden and a New Zealand native plant trail map, to ensure you get the most of your walk around the garden before entering the Castle.
Allow at least one hour to look around the inside of the Castle. Many decide to spend more time than this. You may want to take time to visit the Ballroom Café, which opens daily at 9.30am and closes at 4.30pm.
The Castle is open 365 days of the year. Come enjoy this unique experience that is truly unforgettable.
Departure Time: 9am to 5pm
Departure Point: Larnach Castle
Return Details: Concludes at Larnach Castle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Written and audio guides
- Entry/Admission - Larnach Castle & Gardens
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 15 to 99
Child: Age 3 to 14
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own caregiver. However, due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers