Immerse yourself in the fascinating underwater world with admission to the Miami Seaquarium. Explore the diverse seascapes of the world and experience the incredible natural wonders that lie beneath the waves. With more than 10 interactive exhibits, a visit to the Miami Seaquarium is perfect for the whole family!
There are turtles galore to see: sea turtles, green sea turtles, and Kemp’s ridley sea turtles, plus loggerhead turtles, leatherback turtles, and hawksbill turtles. Then check out the popular Pacific and bottlenose dolphins and killer whales, often referred to as orcas. Plus the pinnipeds — that is seals, sea lions and walruses — and the harbor seals and California sea lions. And, of course, there are Florida manatees.
Departure Point: Miami Seaquarium, 4400 Rickenbacker Cswy, Miami, FL 33149-1032
- General Admission
- Entry/Admission - Miami Seaquarium
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 10 to 99
Child: Age 3 to 9
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Service animals allowed
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate