This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yuyuan Bazar, No.269 Fangbang Middle Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200010 China
Meet your local great guide and depart from your Shanghai hotel in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle and begin the exclusive half day tour. Choose flexible morning or afternoon departure according to you own schedule. Typically for the first-time visitors recommend you tick off the must-see highlights with the following suggested itinerary.
First visit Old Town /Yu garden area, experience the authentical Chinese culture, admire charming Ming and Qing Dynasty architecture, stroll around and check out colorful local markets and more.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Former French Concession, Former French Concession, Shanghai
Next visit former French concession, one of the hippest neighbors in Shanghai with trendy arts, crafts, famous Shanghai stone framed architecture and interesting alley lanes. Wander around and get a great overview of the colonial influence from 20-century.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Bund (Wai Tan), Zhongshan East 1st Road, Shanghai China
Continue the tour to the historic Bund area along waterfront, one of the must-see attractions, enjoy a nice stroll along and take in the wonderful view of old and new Shanghai while learning the city’s key history from your knowledgeable guide.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Pudong New Area, Shanghai 200120 China
If time permits, make the stop at Pudong new Island, marvel at fantastic 21st century modern skyscrapers while walk around skywalk way such as Asia No.1 tallest building Shanghai Tower, Oriental Pearl TV tower, Shanghai World Financial Tower, Jinmao Tower etc. If a nice clear day, you could choose to go up to one of the top observation decks to enjoy a fabulous view of the mega Shanghai.
As this is a fully customized itinerary, please feel free to work out with your expert guide a perfect itinerary that in line with your interests or select some of the most popular following sites if time permits.
1) Relaxing Huangpu River Cruise;
2) Maglev Train Experience;
3) Museums such as Urban planning museum, Shanghai museum, Jewish museum, Shanghai Arts and Crafts museum;
4) Temples such as Jade Buddha Temple, Confucius Temple, Longhua Temple etc.
If you select the morning tour, after the 4-hour city tour you will be dropped off back for a short break and then continue your tour with a delightful dinner from early evening and a wonderful show in the night.
If you select the afternoon tour, your tour will run through the whole afternoon until the early dinner and a wonderful acrobatic show at night.
After an enjoyable night show, you will be dropped off back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and dropp off is provided for anywhere in downtown Shanghai.
Morning Departure 09:30:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Descriptions: Your tour will start at 9:30 a.m, after the 4-hour city, you will dropped off back to hotel for a short break and pick up at 17.00 again for the dinner and show.
Option Departure Time: 9:30 AMAfternoon Departure 13:30:
Option Descriptions: Your tour will start at 1:30 pm, you will enjoy a tasty local dinner before the show and after the show you will be dropped off back to hotel around 9.30 p.m
Option Departure Time: 1:30 PM
- Private Local Guide
- Local tasty dinner
- Comfortable car and professional driver
- Hotel pick up and drop off (for hotel located in downtown Shanghai, pick up does not include in the outskirts such as Pudong airport, Jinqao, Songjiang, Jiading district. If you are not in the city center a meeting point will be provided after the booking
- Acrobatic Show Ticket
- Entrance fees if has
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 8 to 88
Child: Age 3 to 7
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate