The next stop is the 1871 Larnach Castle & Gardens, where you'll journey back in time with a guided tour through the scandalous, exciting, and tragic history of the imposing landmark. Find breathtaking views of the Otago Peninsula from the splendid gardens, and enjoy some free time to purchase lunch from the castle cafe.
See even more of Otago Peninsula scenery on the trip back to Dunedin, then arrive at the Speight’s Brewery for an interactive and informative guided tour through the historic working brewery, which has been producing Speight’s legendary ales on the same site since 1876.
This full-day Dunedin and Otago Peninsula tour concludes with drop-off at Port Chalmers at roughly 4pm.
Departure Time: 9:30 AM
Departure Point: Port Chalmers (Dunedin Port)
Return Details: Returns to original departure point at approximately 4pm09:30:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 9:30 AM
- Guided Tour of Larnach Castle
- Guided Tour of Speights Brewery
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Worry-free Shore excursion Guarantee
- Entry/Admission - Larnach Castle & Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Speight’s Brewery
- Food and drinks
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 14 to 99
Child: Age 3 to 13
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Infants must sit on laps
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
Covered footwear is required for the Brewery Tour
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers