Details: 07.00AM: Morning Hotel pick-up (Kuala Lumpur areas only) 09.00AM: Pick up from Gopeng Toll Exit Plaza (Exit 135) who will then lead you to the parking area at Ulu River Lodge, then assemble there and transfer to Ulu Geruntum. Journey will take around 30 minutes. 09.15AM: Arrive at Ulu Geruntum. Get ready for waterfall abseiling 09.30AM: Introduction of abseil, techniques and etc. Abseiling commences. The abseil point is just 5mins trekking from the safety briefing area. Before the abseil starts, the guides will set up the abseil instrument at the waterfall. During the afternoon you will be abseiling down the rock face with water splashing thru all parts of your body and that is when you never thought possible to go down where the challenge begins. You will start moving down very slowly, but as you get more practice and as your confidence grow you will be coming down in just a few leaps and bounds! 11.30AM: Depart to lodge area for lunch. 12.30PM: Freshen up transfer to your hotel at Kuala Lumpur. Note: Please inform your hotel to arrange your pack breakfast one day in advance.
- Private transportation
- Certified equipment and safety gear
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Light meal-Please let us know if you have dietary request, e.g. vegetarian.
- Shower/Changing Facilities
- other watersport activities (water rafting,tubing,etc)
- Personal Expanses
- Personal Insurance
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- Mobile or paper ticket accepted
- •Participants are encouraged to wear sports attire such as sports shoes,strap sandal,shorts and any sports pants.Jeans are strongly prohibit for safety reason.
- • You would only need to bring suitable water attire,a change of footwear if need be, sunblocks, towels and waterproof camera. Do not bring or wear your jewelleries, contact lenses, watches, earrings and other precious items that may get lost.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it.
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
- For inquiries:
- 1. Tour-specific inquiries (including the itinerary and transport): Please refer to the Tour-Specific Inquiries section of your e-voucher to find the relevant tour organizer's details.
- 2. Change or cancellation issues: Please contact Trip.com Customer Support via the email address or contact numbers provided in your e-voucher.
Adult: Age 13–99
Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
Outdoor activities are subject to weather conditions and may be reorganized to best meet operational situations.
Each passenger must weigh under 242lbs (110 kg)
Customer are encouraged to bring own sun protection, wears, sandal, insect repellent, camera, waterproof casing & water-resistant bag.
NO children allowed
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival